Earlando – Reception
Image courtesy of Tropix Photography
A Hidden Wedding Gem in the Whitsundays
Nestled between Airlie Beach and Hideaway Bay lies the Whitsunday’s hidden wedding venue. With over 6,000 acres (no noise restrictions here!), jetty, private beach and more there’s no better or more secluded location to host your wedding! Enjoy a beach or lawn reception under the stars or opt for a marquee; we dare you to find a size that wouldn’t fit on this lawn!
Minimum guests: 20
Maximum guests: 300+
Conclusion time: 12-midnight
Menu Options: Canape, Buffet, Alternate Drop or Banquet
Extras: Use of the entire property for photos, 2 mobile bars, built in cocktail area and custom cocktail tables
- Venue hire. Includes tables, chairs, white linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware plus set up
- Return bus transfers for guests, from/to Airlie Beach
- White table linen and napkins
- Fairy lights overhead strung across the lawn
- Guest table décor. Select designs available, or design your own
- Bridal table décor. Select designs available, or design your own
- Speaker system with iPod sound board
- Cordless microphone
- Canapé or seated menu
- Wedding cake. Select designs available, or design your own
- Cakeage. Cake plattered and served
- Beverage bar tab
Check out this venue in 360!
Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Trying to find the perfect Whitsunday reception venue?
Engaging The Wedding Planners Whitsundays as your professional planner will save you valuable time and ensure you can relax and relish your special day. Contact us now to receive our Waterline wedding ceremony and reception packages to start the wedding planning process.
Image courtesy of Richard Grainger Photography
Send an enquiry to find out more about Earlando
Keep browsing our variety of Whitsunday Wedding Packages